Preparation of design documentation for the execution of the DN500 MOP8,4 MPa high-pressure gas pipeline construction project in the Galow- Kielczow, including the performance of author's supervision.
The Gałów-Kiełczów gas pipeline is an important element in strengthening Poland's energy security. Together with other gas pipelines, the Galow-Kielczow gas pipeline will enable the off-take of increased amounts of gas from the European Union.
Antea Group has prepared project documentation and supervised the project. The scope of works included, among others:
- Preparation of the Environmental Impact Report
- Achieving a final environmental decision
- Preparation of geological documentation
- Preparation of geodetic documentation to the extent necessary to develop a project together with projects for division of plots of land
- Preparation of dendrological operators
- Execution and preparation of the Inventory of the condition of real estates included in the scope of investment execution
- Obtaining a final decision on the location of an investment under the Speculation procedure
- Obtaining the final decision on the building permit under the Special Law procedure
- Work on executive designs for all industries